PEC provides educational services for five separate programs to meet a variety of student needs.
1. Home Schooling offers academic instruction and support for parents and students who desire a home-based education for grades K – 8.
2. Home and Hospital is designed to help students maintain continuity of instruction during a period of temporary disability.
"Temporary disability" means a physical, mental, or emotional disability incurred while a student is enrolled in regular day classes or an alternative education program and after which a student can reasonably be expected to return to regular day classes or an alternative educational program without special interventions. The Home and Hospital program serves the full range of grades K-12.
3. The TAPP program serves students who are parents or expectant parents. Students attend classes on site.
4. The Infant and Toddler program is staffed for eighteen infant/toddlers.
5. The On-Site Program is for any district high school student who would benefit from attending a small school setting.