To take a proactive approach to safety and other concerns, PUSD has created several new ways for the community to report incidents.
The new PUSD Incident form can be filled out at PUSD Cares Incident Report Form (English) or PUSD Cares Incident Report Form (Spanish).
Any issues that require immediate or emergency assistance should be reported directly to the appropriate authorities such as 911.
What can you report?
- If you feel unsafe or know someone who feels unsafe, you can report it here
- Bullying, harassment or intimidation at school
- Bullying, harassment or intimidation outside of school
- Text Messaging
- Instant Messaging
- Any social media application not listed
- Fights, drugs, alcohol or weapons at school
- Friends who talk about hurting themselves
For additional information on cyberbullying and prevention information:
National PTA: This link provides resources regarding bullying prevention and creating positive school climates.
Youth Violence Project, Bullying Resources: https://curry.virginia.edu/faculty-research/centers-labs-projects/research-labs/youth-violence-project
Domestic Violence Prevention: National Domestic Violence Hotline (800-799-7233) or https://www.211tularecounty.org/
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information (as of March 12, 2020)
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24-hour crisis hotline with confidential online chat available on the website
Tulare County Mental Health Hotline
800-320-1616 (24 hour hotline)
Tulare County Warmline (confidential, peer-to-peer and non-crisis)
877-306-2413 - Open 24/7
National Institute for Mental Health (NIMH) - Provides links to resources for assistance with mental health and fitness, information related to mental health symptoms and disorders, and outreach to various stakeholders.
Tulare and Kings County Suicide Prevention Task Force
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
National Crime Prevention Council
Office on Trafficking in Persons
Department of Homeland Security
Community Mental Health Resources
- Alcohol & Other Drug Programs, Visalia: 559-636-4000
- Adventist Health Behavioral Health, Hanford: 559-537-0246
(Therapy and Psychiatry}
- Altura Clinic, multiple Tulare locations: (559} 686 - 9097
(Therapy, Medication support, Primary care}
- Family Healthcare Network, several locations: 1-877-960-3426 (Therapy, Medication support, Primary Care, Dental}
- Family Services, Visalia: 559-741-7_310
(Therapy only, sliding scale)
- Kaweah Delta Family Medicine Center, Visalia: 559-624-4820 (Primary Care, Medication support}
- Kaweah Delta Exeter Clinic, Exeter: 559-592-7300
(Primary Care, Bio-Behavioral Health for Therapy and Psychiatry}
- Kaweah Delta Health Clinic, Dinuba: 559-595-7650
- Senior Counseling Program, Visalia: 800-321-2462
(Therapy for adults over 50 years old)
- Sequoia Family Medical Center, Porterville: 559-781-3700
(Primary care, Medication support}
- Synchrony of Visalia, Visalia: 559-635-4252