To take a more proactive approach to safety and other concerns, we have created several new ways for the community to report incidents.
Any issues that require immediate or emergency assistance should be reported directly to the appropriate authorities such as 911.
What can you report?
- If you feel unsafe or know someone who feels unsafe, you can report it here
- Bullying, harassment or intimidation at school
- Bullying, harassment or intimidation outside of school
- Text Messaging
- Instant Messaging
- Fights, drugs, alcohol or weapons at school
- Friends who talk about hurting themselves
For additional information on cyberbullying and prevention information:
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Tulare County Mental Health Hotline
800-320-1616 (24 hour hotline)
Tulare and Kings County Suicide Prevention Task Force
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
National Crime Prevention Council
Office on Trafficking in Persons
Department of Homeland Security